Turban inspired headpieces are my new favourite 'go to' piece for any occassion this summer. Super stylish with a vintage twist, they work as beautifully with a pair of skinnys and heels as they do for attending the wedding of the season. I am just loving their flexibility and style - there are many ways to go! And of course, at our heart they have oozed vintage sophistication for many a decade.
Here's my guide on how to rock the turban this season:
1. If you're new to the turban style, start with a simple headband such as this gorgeous peacock one from Anthropologie:
2. Looking to rock the festival vibe? Then take inspiration from the queen of the 70's boho turban, Bianca Jagger:
3. If you're looking to add a turban style piece to your wedding outfit then embrace your inner 1940's Hollywood starlet and ooze sophistication:
4. For a simple contemporary style with a vintage twist, work a scarf and sunglasses combo for an everyday approach:
5. Finally, max it out like Lil Kim at Fashion Week this year or the queen of turbans Carman Miranda:
Whatever your style, embrace the turban trend!
See our pinterest board for more ideas.